Construction Management is a service in which Pointmark is responsible exclusively to the owner and acts in the owner’s interests at every stage of the project. The construction manager offers advice, uncolored by any conflicting interest, on matters such as:
- Optimum use of available funds
- Control of the scope of the work
- Project scheduling
- Optimum use of design and construction firms’ skills and talents
- Avoidance of delays, changes and disputes
- Enhancing project design and construction quality
- Optimum flexibility in contracting and procurement
- Cash flow Management
We provide comprehensive management at every stage of the project, beginning with the original concept, through project definition, to constructability reviews.
Comprehensive management of every stage of the project, beginning with the original concept and project definition and constructability reviews. Pointmark will represent the owner by helping to select the design team as well as the construction team, and monitor the subcontractor’s cost, quality and schedule; overall preventing scope creep, helping the owner stay within a pre-determined budget, and completing the project on time.